Summer holidays in Lofer
Discover, enjoy & relax!
A summer holiday in Lofer in the Saalachtal in Salzburg not only offers numerous opportunities for active holidaymakers, but will also awaken your senses to the beauty of nature! Numerous hiking trails and mountain bike routes lead into the diverse Lofer Alpine region and mountain junkies can set out from here on arduous tours into the world of the Loferer Steinberge. Climbing fans can look forward to more climbing routes like the “Nackter Hund”, and will also love a visit to the climbing garden Weißbach. If you’re looking for more variety, visit the archery courses, golf courses and tennis courts and leisure hiking trails in the most stunning locations in the valley.
Those who want to spend their summer holiday in the Saalachtal and experience the element of water in all its aspects will be spoilt for choice:
- Steinbergbad pool in Lofer with water slide and torrents
- Alpenbad Unken, sports pool and indoor pool
- Kneipp Cure pools - only a few minutes walk away
- Naturbadeanlage Vorderkaser natural bathing area - romantic wilderness with BBQ facilities
- Canoening, rafting and kayaking on the wild rapids of the Saalach.
Book you outdoor adventure on: +43 6588 72353 from the Base Camp in Lofer.
The benefits that come with your summer holiday in Lofer in the Wartbichler holiday apartments: the free Salzburger Saalachtal-Card! You will receive this card from us free of charge when you arrive, and can use it to gain free entry to or free use of the following facilities:
- Free and unlimited use of the Almbahn I+II mountain lifts, free bike transport
- Free entry to the Steinbergbad pool in Lofer
- Free entry to the Alpenbad Unken resort
- Free entry to the Vorderkaserklamm gorge
- Free entry to the Seisenbergklamm gorge